12-week course for New Grad Vets & Vet Students
- Help you organize the knowledge necessary to practice as a veterinarian.
- Discuss 50+ most common cases
- Develop your potential and help you gain self-confidence in the consult room
- Teach you how to communicate with the client, talk about euthanasia and money
- Teach you to deal with difficult and tricky clients
- Help you value yourself – your knowledge, time and skills.
More information below
About the course:
- A 12-week course designed for students and new graduate veterinarians, our goal is to motivate you and help you take a conscious and confident approach to cases.
- Interactive classes in groups, delivered online via Zoom – enabling you to gain knowledge regardless of location.
- Full description of processed materials and prices can be found on our website: http://www.
- Weekly live 2-2.5h online classes using presentations, photos and videos. All participants connect to the meeting at the same time. We have a lot of quizzes and other activities during the classes. We’ll go over the 50 most common cases together.
- Every week we give you homework to do – clinical cases and mini quizzes to solve. We check all your homework answers INDIVIDUALLY – we catch and correct errors, ask additional questions, send correct answers and help to understand the issue (you have 7 days to solve the task). If you do not complete your homework on time, we will send you our answers – so that you can correct your homework yourself.
- In the English-speaking group, all materials and activities are 100% in English. You don’t need to be fluent in English – our course will certainly help you improve your language skills. Before class, we send a list of the most important words that you can translate for yourself to feel more confident.
- Workbook – for each class, we have prepared materials to be completed by you during the meeting. Active listening is the best method of remembering information!
- Recordings from classes – after each class you will get a link to a recording of the meeting, which will be valid for 48-72 hours.
- Exam – a written exam will be held during the last class. It will take about 1-1.5 hours and consists of open and closed questions. You must get a minimum of 70%.
- You will get access to our private Facebook group.
Meetings: 2-2.5h each week on the Zoom platform (recordings available for 48hrs after each class)
Topics covered: a detailed description can be found here: http://www.newgradvets.com/course-eng/
Price: $490 AUD – you can pay in your preferred currency : http://www.newgradvets.com/course-eng/
* we guarantee a full refund if you decide that this course is not for you within 2 weeks of starting the course! *
Limited spots available, book now!
Send us an e-mail via the contact form on the website or directly using e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org – most spots for the course are booked in advance, so do not wait until the last minute! Message us today – we will answer all your questions.